[Campus-uw-staff] introductions & beginning to plan

Ana Malagon ana.malagon at yale.edu
Thu Sep 18 10:23:37 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say hi - I am now at UW and am going to be more free to help
out from next week out. The Community Data Science workshops sound great!
Also getting core contributors to mentor would be amazing. Sounds like
there's plenty to do for logistics, websites, and funding, so I'll keep an
ear out from here on out and see where I can pitch in.

Cheers,
Ana