[Campus-uw-staff] Budget for Open Hatch's 'Open Source Comes to Campus' workshop at UW

Benj. Mako Hill makohill at uw.edu
Sat Nov 15 01:57:01 UTC 2014

<quote who="Ben Marwick" date="Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 12:03:12PM -0800">
> Gretchen, Thanks for the update on the bagels and coffee, I'll pass this
> shopping trip onto Shauna to organise.

Hmm. I normally get boxes of coffee at Etc. at the HUB but they are
closed on Sundays so I'm not sure what I can do in this regards.

Later,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
http://mako.cc/academic/

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto