[Campus-uw-staff] introductions & beginning to plan

Benj. Mako Hill makohill at uw.edu
Sat Aug 16 01:11:15 UTC 2014

<quote who="Shauna Gordon-McKeon" date="Sun, Aug 03, 2014 at 02:32:24PM -0400">
> Sounds great.  Thanks, Mako!  Let me know when that's confirmed, and I'll
> add UW to the list of "confirmed events".

I've put in the for the rooms. They will contact me if there is a
problem but the space is availble so they probably won't.

Let's add this to the confirmed events!

Later,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
http://mako.cc/academic/

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto