[Campus-uvic-staff] [Room] Open Hatch Comes to Campus

Emma Irwin emma.irwin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 18:19:03 UTC 2014

Checking we have 33 people registered, so I think as much as the room I
suggest would be great for the event - it will simply be too many people.
Oh well, we can still make this awesome  -   Sorry for the brief, detour!

Can we go with Plan B then of auditorium  - with more electric?  It might
help to just walk through the day with someone on Skype this week?

Thanks