[Campus-uvic-staff] Fwd: publicity

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 19:30:24 UTC 2014

I did not receive that email.  Sounds like there's some miscommunication
happening.  :/  Did you send it to campus-uvic-staff at lists.openhatch.org ?

I've shared the whole google docs folder with you, Aldyn, Heather and Emma
(of Mozilla): https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B4HP1ey91UqPOTlrOUVfSVFhTHM

Specifically within there you'll want the student signup:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HL_YK0yBPcNEM-Cu1rwPC4gbn_WCh3vzaPPRq7tFEqU/edit

And the mentor sign-up:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qWR3kkO4ymzp1xVdZLVTOlsFlzt8ZnVD7dngAAhaXaY/edit