[Campus-uofa-staff] Let's bring Open Source Comes to Campus to my school

Shauna Gordon-McKeon hello at openhatch.org
Tue Jan 28 17:27:29 UTC 2014

Unfortunately I've had a family emergency come up and I won't be able to
make this call.  I can reschedule for later today or tomorrow, but only for
a phone call - I can't be sure when I'll be able to sit down at a computer,
with wireless, etc.  We can reschedule the video call for sometime on
Thursday or Friday, if you strongly prefer a video/multi-person call.

The publicity is the most important thing to get to.  We can get the
publicity website up for you by the end of the day, so that you can link to
it in your publicity emails.  To put the site up, we need the following
info:
- the location of the room and the time of the event (usually 10am-5pm)
- who is organizing/sponsoring the event and how they'd like to be referred

If you'd like, you can use our publicity email
templates<https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B4HP1ey91UqPdTBQa0dJQlpwbW8>,
or you can use your own.

My apologies for the last minute cancellation.