[Campus-uofa-staff] getting mentors for the event

Zuoming Shi zuomingshi at email.arizona.edu
Fri Feb 7 06:15:16 UTC 2014

The mails asking for confirmation were sent. Sorry it ended up being this
late, club event came in the way unexpectedly.
 I never found the mail merge button in google docs (it's not where the
tutorial videos showed them to be), so I just send the mail without the
customization. It should be fine.

Since this is pretty close to the event date, I don't think we need to send
the day-before reminder.

That's all