[Campus-uconn-staff] Doodle: Link for poll "First OpenHatch planning meeting"

Pariksheet Nanda pariksheet.nanda at uconn.edu
Mon Sep 1 13:47:11 UTC 2014

Hi Shauna,

> On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 2:51 AM, Pariksheet Nanda
> <pariksheet.nanda at uconn.edu> wrote:
>> How will we be doing the meeting at 11am this Monday?

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 4:20 AM, Shauna Gordon-McKeon
<shaunagm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Would google hangout work for you?  (There are a couple new open source
> videochat services out there, but I haven't tried them out yet, so I'm not
> sure how well they work.)  If that works for you, I can make a hangout and
> invite you.

Google Hangout works for me.  Our UConn e-mail actually uses Gmail on
the backend, and so the service should be easily available to current
UConn students, etc.

> And yes, of course, the student is welcome!  I can also add them to the
> mailing list -- which by the way we should be using!  :)

Indeed!  I'll send you the e-mail address off-list for privacy.

See you soon.

Pariksheet