[Campus-uconn-staff] mentors

Pariksheet Nanda pariksheet.nanda at uconn.edu
Sun Oct 12 08:49:28 UTC 2014

Hi Sean,

On Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 12:52 PM, Sean O'Brien <sean.obrien at yale.edu> wrote:
> E-mails sent out, we'll see how we do.

Yay!  Thanks.

> Also, you may want to check out http://linux.uits.uconn.edu and point people
> to it at the event.

You're more than welcome to bring this up during event day.

Who exactly organizes that blog?  I see it's a Wordpress blog with 3
or 4 sysadmins actively positing, but it doesn't seem very accessible
to the public (there's no place to comment, and it has a wordpress
sign-on instead of being integrated with the UConn NetID).  It would
have been nice to get in touch with some of those authors, but there's
no contact info for any of the authors, jar02014, "Mitch" gms02004,
alf02013, "Dylan F. Marquis" dfm04001, scp02002 (I'm guessing Matt
Smith if your friend that left for Red Hat).

That gave me the idea to subscribe to UCONNLINUX-L, UCODERS-L,
WWWTECH-L and TECHTALK-L on the UConn Listserv
https://listserv.uconn.edu/
So if my subscribe requests are approved I'll post for mentors and
career panelists there.

Pariksheet