[Campus-uconn-staff] Mentors mailing-list and career panel

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 21:35:25 UTC 2014

Hi Pariksheet,

My apologies - I had mistakenly put this event down in my notes as taking
place in November and so had not been giving it the priority it deserves.
I will send out calls for local mentors and remote career panelists as soon
as I finish this email.

A few other odds and ends:

- The website: looks good!  I've set it up to redirect to
http://uconn.openhatch.org/ -- it should start showing up in about 20
minutes.

- Funding: Have you heard back re: how much of the budget the school itself
can cover?

- Have you worked out whether or not you'll be able to attend the event in
person?  I can't find any email trace of this conversation, but I believe
we talked about you maybe being out of the country during the event.

best
Shauna