[Campus-rutgers-staff] Power strip issue solved

Prachi Pendse prachirp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 04:35:23 UTC 2013

He is a comp sci undergrad at Rutgers.

*Sri, Shauna*, will you need visitors parking passes to park by CoRE? I
will try to arrange these with the Computer Science department. Will it
just be the two of you?
Also, I asked Github to sponsor the snack at this event (
community.github.com), and posted on a mozilla.events google group so we'll
wait to hear back.

Can one of the undergrads email the usacs google group, and is it possible
to make announcments before or after the undergrad computer science classes
you are taking?

I will make sure that CSGSS sends a reminder email about this as well as
includes it in their weekly digest.

So far I:
posted flyers around the computer science buildings
made announcements at the beginning and end of HackRU and at the Github
tech talk
asked Komal to forward the publicity email to the undergrad listserv, since
she only forwarded it to the grad students at first I believe
posted it on the Rutgers Hackathon Club facebook page

-Prachi