[Campus-purdue-staff] next steps

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 22:33:01 UTC 2014

Hi Lauren and Eehita,

My apologies for the radio silence the last couple of weeks!  I wanted to
touch base and talk about the next steps.

According to Trello (<https://trello.com/b/DJa8TmiM/purdue>), we've got
date + location settled, but still need to figure out:

- Funding: Will the school be able to provide any funds to cover food for
the event?  If not, I can look for sponsors, but I need to know soon.  I've
assigned all three of us to this item on Trello.

- Publicity:  We should start our publicity push within the next week.  To
do this, we should get the publicity site up.  Can one of you take care of
it?  There are links on the Trello card for how to do so.  If you can't,
please say so, so that I know that I need to step in and do it.  If you
can, let me know once it's ready so I can get up the domain name stuff.

- Mentors:  I'm willing to take the lead on this, but it would be helpful
if you could let me know any students or faculty that you think might like
to be mentors.  I've assigned myself to this on Trello.

best
Shauna