[Campus-purdue-staff] hosting an "Introduction to Open Source" event at Purdue in September

Shauna Gordon-McKeon hello at openhatch.org
Wed Aug 28 02:07:01 UTC 2013

That's great to hear!  Reimbursement by check should work - I assume you'll
need us to save receipts?

As far as food - we usually do coffee/donuts in the morning, plus lunch,
plus afternoon snacks.  However, our current plan is to come up from
Bloomington the morning of the event, and leave for Chicago in the evening
after the event, so we don't need to rent a hotel room in Lafayette.  This
means that we wouldn't be able to start the event until the late
morning/early afternoon.  Which means lunch, and perhaps late afternoon
snacks?

We'll get started making the promotional website.  Once you know the room
reservation please tell me ASAP so I can add it to the website.  Also for
the website - how should we refer to you/CSWN in our "organized/hosted by"
section?  Is there a url you'd like us to link to?

Lastly - I've added you to a newly made mailing list that will help us
communicate with each other.  From now on you should be able to address
replies just to the list campus-purdue-staff at lists.openhatch.org, and
you'll reach myself, my co-organizer Asheesh, and any other staff that get
added to the list.

best
Shauna