[Campus-princeton-staff] mentoring details?

Lisha Ruan lruan at princeton.edu
Thu Nov 20 04:08:07 UTC 2014

Hi Peter,

Thanks for reaching out, and sorry for the delay in sending out mentoring
information. I'll send out the information about how to get set up for
Drupal to the students. There's no specific code editor that we tell
students to install; they can use any they have. Thanks for being willing
to give the presentation! Would you possibly also be able to give the
presentation on communication tools? But if you'd rather not do it, I can
wait to see if other mentors are willing to give it.

I'm about to send out an email to all mentors with mentoring information.
The email asks for responses to some questions, but you don't have to reply
to them because you've already answered them for Drupal. :) Thanks!

Best,
Lisha