[Campus-princeton-staff] mentoring details?

Peter Wolanin pwolanin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 16:08:53 UTC 2014

Ok, I actually got roughly that much originally:
http://paste.debian.net/hidden/dbc53708/

however, I'm not sure if e.g. Chris or I should be prepared to do
anything for the morning presentations?

Got learning git it sounded as though mentors might interact with
smaller groups to help them?

For people Chris and I would mentor in terms of Drupal contributions,
they'll want an AMP stack set up on their computer in addition to git,
e.g. DevDesktop is probably the easiest option:
https://www.acquia.com/downloads

Though you can possibly do it on Mac via OS-native packages, howbrew,
MAMP or on PC via XAMPP, or on linux via OS packages.

-Peter