[Campus-princeton-staff] [EMAIL DRAFT - for profs] Please help announce Open Source workshop to [insert class]

Lisha Ruan lruan at princeton.edu
Thu Nov 6 22:56:34 UTC 2014

Hi Catherine,

The email looks great. I'd suggest just including, at the bottom, an email
announcement that profs can send to their class -- it'll be more convenient
for them if they don't have to reply and ask you for the announcement.
Asheesh's suggestion is also a good idea, in combination with asking profs
to send announcements.

Best,
Lisha