[Campus-princeton-staff] Thanks for coming to Open Source Comes to Campus!

Open Source Princeton opensourceprinceton at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 18:24:43 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

In addition, here are the notes from
earlier<https://code.stypi.com/rebnqca5>with the mentor projects, the
schedule <https://openhatch.org/wiki/Princeton_schedule>, and a list of books
on open-source <https://openhatch.org/wiki/Books_on_Open_Source>.

We'd also like to thank our amazing e-board members for helping us make
this happen!

OpenHatch coordinators: Shauna Gordon-McKeon, Asheesh Laroia

Event chairs: Valerie Morin, Dorothy Chen
Corporate outreach chair: Annie Chu
Publicity chair: Colleen Carroll
Mentorship chair: Evelyn Ding
Tech chair: Diana Liao

If you have any questions about Hacker School, feel free to ask me, Sumana,
Alex, David, Omar, or Katerina.

Best,
Katherine