[Campus-princeton-staff] Mentor survey

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 23:19:06 UTC 2013

A quick reminder about the mentor survey: bit.ly/oh-mentor-survey  A couple
of you have already filled it out (amazing!  thank you!) - I wouldn't bug
you all, except these things are exponentially more useful when the event
is fresh in people's minds.

And for the same reasons, could someone make sure the student survey gets
emailed to the list of attendees?

http://bit.ly/oh-exit-survey