[Campus-princeton-staff] Mentor survey

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 00:30:11 UTC 2013

Thanks for sharing those notes, Dorothy!  And thanks to everyone for their
hard work today.  Even from afar it was clear you all were having a good
time.  :)

While the event is still fresh in people's minds I'd love it if you could
fill out this mentor survey: bit.ly/oh-mentor-survey

Anyone who is interested in talking about the event: how it went and how to
improve it - and for Princeton, how to follow up - I am happy to talk about
that. But first - relax and enjoy what you've accomplished.

- Shauna