[Campus-princeton-staff] Instructions + checklist for tomorrow (organizers please read)

Katherine Ye kye at princeton.edu
Sun Nov 24 06:13:06 UTC 2013

Hi organizers,

Please meet Lisha and I at the Convocation Room at 9:15 sharp (with the
exception of Evelyn, who will be picking up the mentors at 9:30 and
arriving by 9:50). We will be there at 8:45, and the event starts at 10.

Checklist:

Katherine

   - Laptop and power strip
   - Printed presentation transcripts
   - Make sure presentation works + mike

Lisha

   - All handouts, stapled
   - Printed presentation transcripts
   - Printed mentor reimbursement forms
   - Power strips and extension cords

Valerie

   - Keys, dongle, DSLR

Dorothy

   - Food
   - Receipts
   - Plates, cups, utensils, napkins
   - Paper or laptop for notetaking on event
   - Laptop for attendee sign-in and exit survey

Annie

   - Jane Street swag
   - Can you bring a laptop to use (in addition to Dorothy's) for the
   sign-in and exit survey?
   - Can you use Valerie's DSLR and be photographer if Valerie can't make
   it?

Colleen

   - Laptop + power cord + be ready for leading git workshop

Evelyn

   - The completed mentor reimbursement forms at end of workshop
   - Be ready to lead career panel, have questions prepared + know the
   mentors' backgrounds. Talk to them about this in morning
   - Laptop for Google hangout

Diana

   - Laptop + power cord + be ready for leading git workshop

If you have power strips or extension cables, please bring them.

Relevant links: Schedule <https://openhatch.org/wiki/Princeton_schedule>, git
workshop info<https://openhatch.org/wiki/Open_Source_Comes_to_Campus/Practicing_Git/Students>,
career panel <https://openhatch.org/wiki/OSCTC_Resources#Career_Panel>, mentor
spreadsheet<https://docs.google.com/a/princeton.edu/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoHP1ey91UqPdFNlZS1kSFhWTl84ME1fZG9ZWERsZ3c&usp=drive_web#gid=0>