[Campus-princeton-staff] Mentor pickup logistics

Katherine Ye kye at princeton.edu
Sun Nov 24 05:10:12 UTC 2013

Hi mentors,

Evelyn, one of our staff, will be picking you all up from the *new Dinky
station* tomorrow and showing you the way to Friend Center. She will be
there at 9:30 for your 9:35 arrival, and you can reach her at 408-646-8663.
If you take the TigerPaWW bus instead of the Dinky, please let her know, as
that will drop you off in a different location 5 minutes away by the old
Dinky station.

If you are coming earlier or are arriving in a different location, then
please let us know now. Otherwise we will assume that everyone (Alex, Omar,
David, Katerina, Jeremy, and Alec, but not Sumana, who will be arriving via
taxi) will be at the new Dinky station at 9:35 am. Feel free to call or
text either her or me (732-599-4732) for transit help.

Best,
Katherine