[Campus-princeton-staff] Information for mentors (please read!)

Katherine Ye kye at princeton.edu
Fri Nov 22 06:35:25 UTC 2013

P.S. If you're unsure about travel options from NYC, feel free to email
David Branner (brannerchinese at gmail.com) about traveling with him.
Otherwise, here's what I'd do:

   - Take an NJ Transit train from Penn Station to Princeton (*not*
   Princeton Junction unless you want to take a TigerPAWW bus instead of the
   Dinky). You will want to take the 8:14 a.m. train #7825, arriving at
   Princeton Junction at 9:25, and then transferring to the Dinky Train,
   service #4221, arriving at Princeton Station at 9:35. It's the latest
   possible.
   - Save your ticket for the Dinky, which is a small train that connects
   Princeton Junction to Princeton. And save your receipts if you want a
   reimbursement!
   - Upon arrival at Princeton Junction, board the Dinky to Princeton. If a
   TigerPAWW bus is waiting for you, you can take that as well -- just ask the
   driver if they're going to Princeton.
   - Here is a map <http://m.princeton.edu/map/campus> of campus. You will
   be all the way on the bottom left (at the temporary Dinky station, or by
   Berlind Theater if you took the bus). The event is located in the Friend
   Center Convocation Room. Friend Center is all the way on the upper right
   side.
   - To get to the room itself, enter through the main doors of Friend
   Center, take the right, and go all the way down. The room will be on your
   left. There will also be signs.
   - Feel free to call or text me at 732-599-4732. We may ask Evelyn to
   pick up you guys at the station around 9:45.
   - Again, for reimbursements, please save your receipts. We will ask you
   to fill out this
form<http://finance.princeton.edu/form-library/travel-entertainment/business-travel-expense-r/business_travel_expense_report.pdf>
before
   you leave the event, so feel free to fill it out ahead of time.