[Campus-princeton-staff] Fwd: Brian Rosenfeld: Open Source at Princeton

Lisha Ruan lruan at princeton.edu
Tue Nov 19 20:48:42 UTC 2013

Hi Brian,

Thanks for telling us! It's perfectly fine for you to come until 12:40 pm.
In the morning, we'll teach you about open source licensing, communications
tools, and how projects are organized, and you'll practice using Git (a
version control system). You would leave before lunch and contributions
time in the afternoon.

You can fill out the sign-up form at http://princeton.openhatch.org/. If
you sign up and it turns out that you can't make it, it's important that
you let us know.

We're looking forward to seeing you on Sunday!

Best,
Lisha