[Campus-princeton-staff] Team meeting this Friday

Lisha Ruan lruan at princeton.edu
Tue Nov 19 19:54:30 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

We'll be meeting *this Friday* (11/22) from *3:30 - 5 PM* in *Lewis room
406*. This is our final meeting before our workshop, so please finish
everything you can before the meeting so that we can wrap up all the loose
ends. Thanks for all the work you've done to make our workshop happen!

Bring your laptop, charger, and headphones. According to the whenisgood,
everyone should be able to make it except Evelyn. Evelyn, I'm sorry about
the conflict, and the agenda will be in the "Meeting Notes" folder after
the meeting, so you can see what what we talked about.

Shauna, which part of the meeting can you attend?

Best,
Lisha