[Campus-portland-staff] Talking about a future Open Source Comes to Campus event

Damon Liang damonl at cecs.pdx.edu
Wed Feb 27 01:26:35 UTC 2013

Sorry for the delayed response. On Friday during our acm meeting I
asked everyone what they thought about holding this event. The general
input seemed to be positive and there seemed to be some who would like
to participate. I was going to ask at the Computer Action Team if
anyone was interested but if we are thinking about rescheduling, I'll
hold off on that until we get a firmer date.

We usually don't plan that far in advance so our fall schedule is
open. Anytime that works for you, should be fine for us. Here's a link
to the Oregon academic calendar, it may be helpful in figuring out a
date:
http://www.ous.edu/sites/default/files/stucoun/prospstu/Revised_2012_2017_Five_Year_OUS_Academic_Calendar.pdf

I'd imagine that any date not falling on those weeks would be best. Is
there any particular time during the term you would like to hold this?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10ZLmwmF1r8V2kDffV-hNNxZV8Ql-HYeXWf6eCKqfsuQ/

--
Damon Liang
<damonl at cecs.pdx.edu>