[Campus-portland-staff] Postponing the event.

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Feb 23 01:29:35 UTC 2013

Hey all,

I have been thinking about the event, and I think for now it makes sense
to postpone the event.

We have the beginnings of a great event here, in terms of people involved
on this list, and with the plans we have. I don't think it makes sense for
Shauna and me to buy tickets until we have a reserved room that meets our
requirements, and additionally until I have found enough confirmed staff
to make sure the event will go great.

So let's postpone it for now.

I think we should be able to put on a great intro-y event soon, perhaps
early in the fall semester, and I'm hoping to be able to.

-- Asheesh.