[Campus-portland-staff] website's up

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 21:57:19 UTC 2013

Actually, it might make sense for us to just get the CAT director on this
list.  What is this person's name?  And their contact information?

With time running short, it's important that we all be in clear and timely
communication.  For instance, I thought we had secured a location a while
back (see:
http://lists.openhatch.org/pipermail/campus-portland-staff/2013-February/000001.html).
 And re: sign ups, our usual process is for us (OpenHatch) to be entirely
responsible for collecting them.

I'd very much like to talk to you in "real time" via IRC (preferrably) or
gchat or phone tomorrow, to go through these logistics.  I'm free pretty
much any time, so whatever works for you.  Asheesh and I need to buy plane
tickets so we need to make sure we have an appropriate room and that other
details are worked out ASAP.