[Campus-portland-staff] website's up

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 17:56:14 UTC 2013

Hi Candace,

Just following up to make sure you got this.

The event is coming up soon, so we want to keep in mind the following
deadlines:

- Finishing the site: this mostly means answering the questions in my
previous email.  We should get this done by the end of the day tomorrow.

- Publicity emails: let's aim to send these out Thursday night.  Asheesh
and I are happy to handle this if you are busy.  Either way, let's create a
shared document which lists the groups contacted and whether or not they
sent out our publicity email.

- Publicity flyer: We will be designing one within the next few days.  If
you'll be able to flyer around campus sometime within the next week, that
would be great.

- Staffing:  Asheesh is going to work on getting staff.  We should
hopefully have enough confirmations by Thursday night that we can go ahead
with the publicity.  We will handle this, but if you have people you think
would like to volunteer, feel free to forward their names and/or contact
info to this list.

~ Shauna