[Campus-portland-staff] OpenHatch at PSU

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 06:20:47 UTC 2013

Hi Candace,

I wasn't able to work on getting the site set up today, my apologies.
 OpenHatch has another event in three days and we've gotten a bit swallowed
up in preparations for that.  I should definitely have the site up
tomorrow, though - I'll email you as soon as I'm done.

Thanks for your patience.  :)

- Shauna