[Campus-portland-staff] OpenHatch at PSU

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 05:45:00 UTC 2013

Sorry for the brevity of my previous email, I was in the middle of
something and just wanted to make sure I got in touch with you.

Our typical process is to create a website for the event, which includes a
sign-up survey.  The survey is super useful for us - it helps us tailor the
event to interests, experience level, etc.  The website is less vital but
helps attracts attendees and gives them a place to reference
schedule/location/other information.

I can make the website & sign up form by the end of the day tomorrow (I
meant to do it this weekend, but got delayed) if you wouldn't mind waiting
until then.  Then you can include a link to it in your publicity emails.

Thanks!