[Campus-neiu-staff] April 26th

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 18:33:23 UTC 2014

For the google docs folder, you'll need to request to be added to be added.
 I'll give you all admin privileges so that you can add each other if you
ever need access while I'm away from my email/computer.

Also, this website contains overviews and useful links:
http://osctc-planning.github.io/neiu.html.  If you're not sure how to find
something, it's a good place to check.  It's also worth looking at the
timeline: http://osctc-planning.github.io/neiu.html#timeline

Ideally I would have had it ready for you to go through when we had our
google hangout meeting, but I've only just gotten it ready to ship.  Thanks
for your patience!