[Campus-neiu-staff] Running an Open Source Comes to Campus Event at NEIU

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 23:23:02 UTC 2014

It's wonderful to have you all on board.  I've just created a mailing list
for the event, which we can use to stay coordinated without having to do a
ton of cc-ing.  I've added all of you - it should be easy to unsubscribe if
you decide you don't want to be involved in the planning, but if you run
into any trouble doing so, just email me and I can remove you.

The next step is to pick a date and location.  As I mentioned before, you
can use this checklist <https://openhatch.org/wiki/OSCTC_space_checklist> to
find an appropriate space.  We're quite flexible regarding dates, the main
constraint is that we'd like to not have any events on the same day as
yours so we can focus our attention on supporting you remotely. We're
generally enthusiastic about day-long, weekend events but other options are
very much possible if that's what you prefer.

best,
Shauna