[Campus-neiu-staff] hope everything went well!

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 23:13:03 UTC 2014

Hi NEIU volunteers,

I hope everything went well today.  I did get a few messages about needing
bite sized bugs to work on - my apologies for not taking care of that.  (I
should have paid more careful attention to the Trello board!)  Hopefully
everything else went smoothly.  Regardless, I'd love to hear your feedback
about what you think went well, and especially where you think we can
improve.

There's a google form you can fill out to give feedback.  Also happy to
hear feedback in the form of email (or whatever other format you prefer).

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S6iI2y2UZkZQF-Bbl60VKVhTGkvh-9jqJS-PSubwn8Q/viewform

best
Shauna