[Campus-neiu-staff] A few last minute things

Jeremy L. Grajales jeremygrajales at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 14:08:40 UTC 2014

A few things.... on the Day-of-Responsibilities sheet
I will be printing a copy of this for everyone (staff/mentors) to have at
the event.

(I believe this link is public:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fPVjs7X4IzWr9YWt4GKBt5aWnRhq3kpBKpTrUWpgTB4/edit
)

1) Do we still need floating mentors for contributions workshop?
2) I need a volunteer to help me pick up pizza at 12:45.
3) Which Jim is introducing the Git activity and assigning groups (we have
two Jims)?
4) Who is officially moderating the career panel?
5) We still need someone to take pictures.

Please take the time to review the Day-of-Responsibilities sheet and
correct anything that you see fit. Also, I put my phone number in the
contacts section on top of the page if anyone needs to contact me directly.
I will try to fill in for any other needs we may have. Add yours if you
desire. If you don't have access to this sheet, let Shauna know. Shauna, I
don't know if this sheet is in the Google Drive folder, could you put it
there if not?

If there is anything that I have missed please bring it up.
Also, some bad news. The e-mail about the laptops didn't go out the other
day. I thought it did, but somehow it did not send. So I just sent out the
e-mail now as a laptop/event reminder. Hoping people who have issues
bringing laptops will inform us ASAP. Otherwise, I'm not sure if many will
respond immediately. I think we're going to have to go off our instincts
with this and prepare to have people paired up.

Shauna, do we have a sign-in sheet template? If not I will make one with a
"has laptop" field so we will know right from the beginning when people
show up, who has a laptop and who does not.