[Campus-neiu-staff] Contributions was: event schedule & day-of responsibilities

meg ford meg387 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 04:17:36 UTC 2014

Hi Jim,

Shauna sent this info earlier today:

I will present this part to the whole group and have them break into
subgroups to work on projects:
The finding a project activity is now on the wiki too:
https://openhatch.org/wiki/Open_Source_Comes_to_Campus/Curriculum/Finding_a_Project

Between that and the general info about the CW here:
https://openhatch.org/wiki/Open_Source_Comes_to_Campus/Curriculum#Contributions_Workshop

The I was thinking I'd help a group with some MediaGoblin tasks here:
https://openhatch.org/wiki/Additional_tasks

They have a good hacking how-to n the MediaGoblin documentation also :) I
haven't set up the dev environment on Windows yet so I'm planning to try
that out and take a look at the bugs before the event. I told Chris I'd
ping him about it tomorrow.

Meg