[Campus-neiu-staff] MENTORS: hello!

Jim Campbell jcampbell at fastmail.fm
Mon Apr 21 23:15:52 UTC 2014

Hi All,

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014, at 10:31 AM, meg ford wrote:

Hi Zach,

Let me co-ordinate with Jim and see if he is still interested in being
the presenter for that section. I will let you know what roles we need
as soon as he responds.

Thanks very much!
Meg

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 10:12 AM, Zach Rhoads <[1]zach at redhat.com>
wrote:

Meg:

I just added my name to the Career Panel list.

I’d love to help with the Git panel.  Do you need me to fill one of the
roles called out here
([2]https://openhatch.org/wiki/Open_Source_Comes_to_Campus/Practicing_G
it), or is there something else you would like me to help with?

Thanks,
Zach
--
Zach Rhoads
Red Hat Consulting Enablement Team
[4]zach at redhat.com
[5]https://url.corp.redhat.com/na-clc
IRC - #rhc-enablement

If Zach works with git as part of his day-to-day duties, he may be a
better fit for the Git talk. I would be willing to chip-in / act as a
co-mentor with regards to git, though.

The open source communication tools would be appropriate for me,
though.

Jim