[Campus-neiu-staff] building access details

Carl Karsten carl at nextdayvideo.com
Mon Apr 21 17:36:41 UTC 2014

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 11:52 AM, meg ford <meg387 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Here is a link to a document based on Carl's checklist:
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yH_X_QuLfnKZQ6fgaYdhTmGmezKbXVzL29OUu9bJTvo/edit?usp=sharing
>
> I'm not sure if we need all the AV info. If there are any items specific
> to recording talks can you remove them, Carl?

I am assuming there is some sort of presentation? (or need for the
projector)

You can do without the confidence monitor (extra lcd that shows the
presenter what is on the screen)

For under 20 people you don't need the "PA system" items and no recording
so none of the "recording station" items.

If you have to bring any supplies,  I would look into the loading dock.
The dock will be there if you use it or not, and lugging stuff from a
parking lot sucks, especially if you have to make two trips.  Worse is when
you lug the stuff past the dock that you were told "we don't have one."
</rant>