[Campus-neiu-staff] firm schedule for next Saturday

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 04:33:09 UTC 2014

There is a local organizer who will "run" the event in terms of making sure
things stay on schedule, introducing each part of the day, etc.  Mentors
are thoroughly involved in activities.  If there are not enough mentors for
an activity (for instance, if not enough people feel comfortable leading
the git activity or there is no one willing to present the open source
communications tools) students can do self-guided versions of the
activities and mentors can "float" and help.