[Campus-morris-staff] suggestions for projects?

Elena Machkasova elenam at morris.umn.edu
Sat Sep 6 20:00:06 UTC 2014

Dear mentors,

it would be great to start a discussion about projects here. We currently
have 23 students signed up, with programming primary languages being python
and Java, some Javascript, a bit of Racket, and some 2-3 people with
possibly no programming background (at a quick glance at the list). We will
be sending a follow-up form to get more precise information.

I know one of the mentors is interested in Jes. Any other suggestions? I
hope we can compile a list here by mid-week.

Thanks!

Elena