[Campus-morris-staff] working remotely on Mozilla

Jennie Rose Halperin jhalperin at mozilla.com
Fri Sep 5 18:13:40 UTC 2014

Hi Elena et al,

Thanks Shauna for putting us in touch! Finding remote Mozillians will be our pleasure.  Could you let me know more about what you need from us and we'll be in touch?

Thank you!

Jennie

Jennie Rose Halperin
Community Building Team | Mozilla | http://jennierosehalperin.me | @little_wow | Join us! http://mozilla.org/contribute