[Campus-morris-staff] hello!

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 20:38:58 UTC 2014

I've just added Alex, Chase and Thomas to this mailing list, which we'll be
resurrecting in order to run another Open Source Comes to Campus event this
fall.

One of the tools we've started using to plan events is Trello.  I've
created a Trello board listing potential tasks that need to be done for
this event.  We'll need to go through it and see which tasks are not
necessary for a Morris event, and if there are additional tasks we should
add.

The board is here.  Please create Trello accounts and let me know what they
are so I can add you:  https://trello.com/b/bnJd6zkl/morris-fall-2014

I'm happy to do a hangout or chat with Elena and anyone else who wants to
get involved at this stage of planning.  I'm traveling on the 17th, and at
a conference on the 18th, so Elena, we should probably do something soon -
I can meet tomorrow morning before 1pm EST.  I'm also available on Thurs
before 11am EST.  Do those times work for you?

best
Shauna