[Campus-morris-staff] check in re: food

Elena Machkasova elenam at morris.umn.edu
Fri Sep 27 21:25:41 UTC 2013

On 9/27/2013 3:17 PM, Shauna Gordon-McKeon wrote:
> Also!  I forgot to ask - when is food scheduled to come?
They should bring it a bit before the actual start time. We gave them
start times of 9:30am and noon for breakfast and lunch, respectively.

I will be there at 9am to open the room (if needs to be) and to help out
with the last-minute stuff.

Would you guys like a ride from the hotel? It may be raining tomorrow.

Elena