[Campus-morris-staff] check in re: food

Nic McPhee mcphee at morris.umn.edu
Fri Sep 27 19:51:18 UTC 2013

No problem. There's also an iMac already in the room connected to the
projector and you're welcome to use that as well/instead if that makes
sense at any point.

I've got in a question to our Computing Services to make sure that none of
those protocols are blocked on the guest wifi. I'm pretty darn sure we're
good, but I want to check just in case.