[Campus-morris-staff] UM Morris Open Hatch planning

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 17:56:54 UTC 2013

Whatever size it ends up being, I'm sure the event itself will be great.
 Would the alums mind if you passed along their contact information? We
usually add all helpers to the staff list, which can be a trifle annoying
in terms of exposing them to a few organizing emails, but we find helpful
in terms of letting them know what to expect.