[Campus-morris-staff] UM Morris OpenHatch travel

Shauna Gordon-McKeon hello at openhatch.org
Thu Aug 29 03:37:02 UTC 2013

You can go ahead and use any pictures on the website in your posters.  If
you wouldn't mind sharing the posters with us, that would be great - we've
been meaning to have a good template poster that we can give hosts to
customize for events.  :)

re: dietary restrictions/preferences - I, personally, am vegetarian, so I
appreciate your asking the caterer for vegetarian options.  We have
included a question to this effect in the sign up form so hopefully we'll
be able to provide a decent count closer to the event.