[Campus-hartnell-staff] planning another Open Source Comes to Campus event for the fall

Sathya Narayanan snarayanan at csumb.edu
Thu Oct 2 22:03:23 UTC 2014

Hi Shauna,

Thank you for the response! I understand.

Yes, please try to reach out through your network to find anyone who might
be interested. I would like to develop two 1-unit courses taught by
industry professionals for spring 2015 to let our students explore new
topics of learning - any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Sathya