[Campus-hartnell-staff] Gender ratio tally

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 15:11:42 UTC 2014

That is a pretty great ratio.  I am now even more impressed with your
cohorts than I was before!  :)

Generally speaking, if we don't do any targeted outreach our events seem to
perpetuate whatever the underlying gender ratio is.  We do have some
strategies for outreach but unfortunately I've not been doing them as much
lately.  I'm hoping that the structural changes we'll be making in the next
month to try and open up the process and make information more available to
all will make it easier to do outreach as a routine part of running events.