[Campus-hartnell-staff] schedule/curriculum/responsibilities

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 17:48:09 UTC 2014

So we've got a bunch of mentors, which is excellent.  It seems like a good
next step is to firm up our schedule for the event and then make sure we've
got mentors covering each of the elements of the schedule.

I've got a default schedule here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cbgd5T0ebMPOPjuIUbTrxdK3yI-2a35lXtGoxF04c2A/edit?usp=sharing

Katie, do you want to take a look at that and move it around so that it
reflects what you want the schedule to be?  Once that's figured out, we can
start figuring out who is doing what.

- Shauna