[Campus-hartnell-staff] I've rounded up 3 volunteers!

Katie Cunningham kcunningham at csumb.edu
Tue Apr 29 22:14:22 UTC 2014

Confirmed--It should be easy to get set up in groups.

The room has many rectangular tables that are 2 people long. It should be
easy to organize into groups of 4 (or any number really). I can arrive a
bit early to get that set up. Then we'll have to move the tables back at
the end of the day.

Thanks,
Katie