[Campus-hartnell-staff] Follow-up on expenses invoice

Katie Cunningham kcunningham at csumb.edu
Tue Apr 29 22:03:51 UTC 2014

Just to clarify, a brief document from OpenHatch with estimated costs for
volunteer gas and food will allow us to free up funds before Saturday. It
doesn't need to be detailed (no milage, etc)---something like:

OpenHatch Open Source Comes to Campus Event: Invoice

OpenHatch mentor transportation costs: $120
OpenHatch mentor food costs: $40
Total: $160

 Without the document, we can reimburse costs---a longer process.

Feel free to correct/add, Joe.

Thanks,
Katie